Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast

Want to know the truth behind Roswell and UFOs? You know how I write, but are you curious how I sound? Then listen to Karl's fantastic The Conspiracy Skeptic Unplugged podcast with this episode's guest- me. You can find it on iTunes, the links to the right, or here.

One thing that became obvious to me, is that Karl really knows a lot about conspiracies. Several times right before the recording, I emailed him with a change in the conspiracy I wanted to talk about. Karl's response was always "great, that'll be fun" where I had expected him to need time or preparation to change topics. Nope. Karl knew almost everything he needed off the top of his head. That, my friends, indicates a genuine conspiracy groupie! If you want to wade through conspiracies to find the truth in a fair, logical and fun fashion, you are in good hands with Karl.

If you haven't yet tuned in, I highly recommend it. In fact, I had asked Karl to participate here at TLRB after listening to his double show about the Fed. He gets it!

1 comment:

  1. Listened to this just now on my walk, it was interesting and fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete